Top Business Thinkers
Welcome to Our List of Top Business Thinkers
Featuring some of the world’s most renowned experts in the field of business and management, in today’s post-pandemic world, it’s more important than ever to have access to valuable experience and insights that can help transform any situation from negative to positive.
Our List of Top Business Thinkers
Our list includes experts in various areas of business and management, from strategy and innovation to leadership and organizational psychology. These top business thinkers have dedicated their careers to understanding the complexities of the business world and developing innovative solutions to the most pressing challenges facing companies today.
With their extensive experience and deep understanding of the business landscape, our top business thinkers are well-equipped to help companies navigate the post-pandemic world and emerge stronger and more resilient than ever before. Whether you’re looking to develop a winning strategy, drive growth and profitability, or build a high-performing team, these experts have the knowledge and expertise to help you achieve your goals.
In a world where uncertainty is the new normal, having access to top business thinkers can be a game-changer. By tapping into their experience and insights, you can gain a competitive edge and develop a more strategic and innovative approach to your business.
Connect with Leaders for Business
At Leaders for Business, we’re passionate about connecting companies with the world’s best business thinkers. Our mission is to help businesses thrive by providing access to the knowledge and expertise they need to succeed. So if you’re looking to transform your business and take it to the next level, look no further than our list of top business thinkers.
Top Business Thinkers List
- Roger Martin – Former dean of the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto. Expert on strategy and innovation.
- Don Tapscott – Expert on the impact of technology on business and society. Author of “Blockchain Revolution” and “Wikinomics.”
- Clayton Christensen – Expert on innovation and disruptive innovation. Author of “The Innovator’s Dilemma.”
- W. Chan Kim & Renée Mauborgne – Known for their work on Blue Ocean Strategy, a tool for identifying new market opportunities and creating uncontested market space.
- Michael Porter – Expert on competitive strategy. Creator of the Five Forces Framework.
- Marshall Goldsmith – Expert on leadership and executive coaching. Worked with top CEOs.
- Alexander Osterwalder and Yves Pigneur – Creators of the Business Model Canvas, a tool for visualizing and analyzing business models.
- Adam Grant – Expert on organizational psychology and management. Author of “Give and Take.”
- Richard D’Aveni – Expert on strategy and innovation. Author of “Strategic Capitalism.”
- Rita McGrath – Expert on strategy and innovation. Author of “The End of Competitive Advantage.”
- Daniel Pink – Expert on motivation and the changing nature of work. Author of “Drive.”
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Andrew McAfee – Authors of “The Second Machine Age,” a book exploring the impact of new technologies on the economy and society.
- Amy Edmondson – Expert on team dynamics and organizational learning. Author of “Teaming.”
- Steve Blank – Expert on entrepreneurship and startup methodology. Author of “The Startup Owner’s Manual.”
- Linda Hill – Expert on leadership and innovation. Author of “Collective Genius.”
- Eric Ries – Expert on Lean Startup methodology. Author of “The Lean Startup.”
- Pankaj Ghemawat – Expert on global strategy. Author of “World 3.0.”
- Simon Sinek – Expert on leadership and organizational culture. Author of “Start with Why.”
- Richard Florida – Expert on urban studies and economic development. Author of “The Rise of the Creative Class.”
- Herminia Ibarra – Expert on leadership development and career transitions. Author of “Act Like a Leader, Think Like a Leader.”
These experts have revolutionized the way businesses are run and managed, and their insights have helped many companies develop winning strategies that drive growth and profitability.